Jefferson City, Missouri
2013 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ends: September 3, 2013
3603 Votes - "Most Beautiful"
74 Votes - "Friendliest"
36 Votes - "Most Patriotic"
7 Votes - "Best for Geocaching"
6 Votes - "Best For Food"
3 Votes - "Most Fun"
- Vote for our beautiful city...
- on August 19, 2013
- Vibrant, cultural yet rooted in family values, this river town offers something for everyone. Gorgeous scenery plus so much to see and do -- from the historic State Capitol to the Runge Conservation Center to our many festivals and special events -- and most of it FREE -- you won't want to bypass Jefferson City on your travels through the midwest.
- on August 12, 2013
- We have one of the loveliest main streets (High Street) ever! Our thriving downtown has al fresco dining, beautiful hanging pots of flowers, shade trees with benches for resting, free parking and so many other wonderful qualities! I'm proud to live here and to live in a historic house near the downtown area! Our children were reared and educated here and we are grateful for the dedicated school teachers who helped them develope their best gifts! Whatever season, there are special activities to entertain and educate! What a great place to live!
- on August 6, 2013
- It's the best biggest. littlest town in the Midwest. A ton of history here!
- on August 2, 2013
- The Capitol Building sits on bluff overlooking the Missouri River. The Museum in the Capitol on the first floor and all over the building you can find murals depicting Missouri history. Be sure to check out the Thomas Hart Benton murals.
- on August 1, 2013
Showing 31 through 35 of 40 reviews
Add a Photo
You must be logged in to add photos.×