2013 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ends: September 3, 2013
3105 Votes - "Most Beautiful"
133 Votes - "Friendliest"
51 Votes - "Most Fun"
37 Votes - "Most Patriotic"
14 Votes - "Best For Food"
3 Votes - "Best for Geocaching"
- Quincy is a lovely town that I was very lucky to grow up in,with the most beautiful homes on Maine street and wonderful parks. I left Quincy in the 80,s but will always call it home.
- on August 1, 2013
- Quincy sits on the bluffs over looking the Mississippi River. It has some of the most beautiful parks and tree lined streets I've ever seen. And the historical homes with some very unique architecture around makes this town a must see in your travels through the mid-west. I've moved away a few times and all the roads always led me right back to my home town of Quincy.
- on July 22, 2013
- This is one of the best and most unique small towns in America. Located along the mighty Mississippi River, there are many parks and scenic views of the river - especially Riverview Park. There are many historic homes, museums, an 1800's Log Cabin Village, and an Antique Auto Museum (open Sunday afternoons during the sumemr) that has over 30 member owned collector cars.
- on July 16, 2013
- My beautiful hometown! Even though I haven't lived there for many years, I will always consider it home.
- on July 15, 2013
- Quincy has some of the greatest views of the mighty Mississippi River, great tasting catfish at many of the restaurants along the waterfront along with lots of historical buildings and cemeteries. German architecture is prevalent throughtout.
- on July 12, 2013
Showing 16 through 20 of 34 reviews
Add a Photo
You must be logged in to add photos.×