Buena Park, California
2013 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ends: September 3, 2013
159 Votes - "Most Fun"
5 Votes - "Friendliest"
1 Votes - "Most Beautiful"
Buena Park boasts all kinds of fun in a vacation destination perfect for every age. From theme parks and attractions to interactive dinner theater and shopping, everyone can have fun in this small town. With close proximity to both Disneyland and Orange County Beaches, its even perfect for a day trip or weekend getaway.
America’s first theme park, Knott’s Berry Farm features roller coasters, family and children’s rides, entertainment and water and thrill rides. Visit Soak City Water Park after hitting all the attractions and make room for traveling and ongoing shows. The park offers snacks and shopping as well.
For local entertainment, try Medieval Times or Pirates Dinner Adventure for food and a family-friendly show. Also choose from parks, golf course, shopping and art in the area. Knott’s Independence Hall and the Buena Park Historical Society provide history while Buena Park Downtown and Knott’s Marketplace offer shopping and dining.
The community puts on a number of events throughout the year including parades, concerts and classes at the community center. Attend the free summer concert series, watch a civic theatre performance, or browse Saturday farmers markets at the downtown mall. See what else locals and tourists love about Buena Park in its reviews.
- The park is amazing, i bought the season pass every year since 2010, i love the shows, and my favorite season is Halloween, i love the pins, the food is great and i'm a really fan, when i have holidays my first thought is: Which day is better for visit the park?
- on August 16, 2013
- So much to do and see- Food, fun, close to mountains and beach and weather is awesome
- on August 13, 2013
- I lived in Orange County years ago as a teenager and hated it. Here I am back as an adult residing in Huntington Beach and working in Buena Park. "I LOVE IT" so many restaurants and activities to indulge in. In addition, the people for the most part are very friendly and socialble. Should have explored this wonderful place a lot sooner... PBX Operator @ Knotts Hotel.
- on August 12, 2013
- A bit of OC history and fun all in one place! Why fight the LA and Anaheim traffic? Buena Park is the best kept secret in Southern California. It has everything to offer in the way of hotels, restaurants, shopping, entertainment and is freeway close to beaches, Disneyland, Universal Studios, Hollywood, major league baseball, hockey, concerts, transportation--you name it, it's in Buena Park and for less--less money, less traffic, and less time waiting to start having fun or just getting away from it all!
- on August 7, 2013
- I can't wait for the 2 new exhibits to open in the former movieland wax museum. Titanic The Experience and Bodies The Exhibition will make Buena Park home to the most attractions!
- on August 1, 2013