Built in 1839, the Connell House was once home to wealthy merchant and timber dealer Charles Connell. The simple, symmetrical Greek Revival style of the home stood in sharp contrast to the more elaborate Victorian-style homes at the time. When it was made a historic site in the 1970s, it transitioned into the headquarters of the Historical Society, providing the space to document archives and artifact collections.
128 Connell St.
- New Brunswick, Canada E7M 1L5
- 46.15049700, -67.57561900